An admiration letter





Dear sunshine,

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to begin my letter, but thank you a million times over.

How do I put my admiration for you into words?

It would be insufficient regardless of how much I write to you because you are so exquisite.

You are priceless, just like that grin.

You have a captivating voice.

You are magnificent in your own style.

You are charming and affectionate yet you are also unique in your own way.

You are someone from whom others should draw inspiration.

The society we live in needs more people like you, and I am grateful to have found you!

Every time we talk, you inspire me to believe in myself even more than anybody else could.

You are an incredible inspiration for real, and you have an impact on me and many others.

Of course, I'm speaking of a positive influence.

You are the most amazing friend someone might have ever had.

Thank you for proving it to me that people like you exist in this world.


I'm sending you lots of love and good energy with positive vibes because 

You deserve nothing but love, happiness, joy, and serenity.

 

Love and light,

Bhargavi aka Dolly!

Comments

  1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestu❤️🌻😌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of love dearie! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🥺❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! we’re not within ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful is this dolly ! Awesome 🌻🦋❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear I am deeply going like metonia with ur writtings.
    Lotd of love and 🤗😘❤️🌻

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear I just deeply going like a metanio with ur writtings.
    LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS ❤️😘🌻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, a goodbye!?

An open letter to my late father

Mental health awareness