Maybe, a goodbye!?

The friendships you thought would last a lifetime could fizzle out.


Image source - Pinterest

Just imagine that you became so close to a person and having all those good times with that person. All of the sudden they started to act weird.

I wish to write this story which is not about someone who's just a best friend but more like a sister. Though it just started a year ago, we become so close or maybe I was the one who became so attached that I used share everything with her.
It all started in the month of October 2018 when I was in 10th grade and joined in the same tuition (Gyan Sagar academy a.k.a GSA) in which my brother Anurag was studying. Though he was my classmate from third grade, but I grew up calling him brother and I used treat him like my own brother. Well, that was the one of the main reason why my mom agreed when I told her that i wanted to join in tuition. So that she can stay tension free, 'cause he'll be there as well.
It was 12th of October and I was new there. I didn't really feel new, I felt like I've known them from ages. There were few of my school mates as well and one of them was Teju (Tejaswini), who's my best friend. Though we weren't that close in school but this GSA made us close. Everyone seemed so good and friendly, so were they. In less time, I become close to them. That's where I met this girl though I'm not gonna mention her name but we met. There's another girl named Aviti who's best friend of her. They're friendly, so was I. They both become a good friends of mine. We had many memories together, especially pani-puri scenes. We become really good friends.

It was end of January 2019, when we become more closer then we were.
She become my best friend and I thought I was too. Though we promised we'll stay best friends but never thought it'd end like this. Maybe that's what promises are meant for, to be broken.


Time flies so fast that hours become days and days become months and we become so busy preparing for our boards. 
Soon our boards finished. Later my fellow boys and girls went to 'Vizag Central Park' and it was one of the best memory we had. Though many people didn't show up on that day, but it was the best as we all were meeting for one last time, as few of them were going somewhere else cause they got transfer or it was some other reason.
Soon our results came, we both were thought of taking commerce and that was coincidence. But I don't know when and why, my mind got changed and I didn't feel like taking commerce so I took Arts aka Humanities as I was also thinking to do English honors after my 12th. We both got admission where we wanted, but she got in kv svn2 and I was in kv svn1, we're happy though. As soon as our summer vacation finished our respective classes started, neither she liked her new school nor did I. We wanted to go back to our old schools where everything seemed perfect even though it wasn't. But we didn't have another choice, so we had to continue. We used to meet after school hours. Somedays, we used to walk and talk until we reach where we were supposed to. And nothing has changed between us, not even the way we used talk to each other. Though we never used to talk on calls much but we're always connected through texts. 


Images source - Pinterest 

One day I felt like she has changed, she stopped texting me like she used to. She stopped telling me about the things happening with and around her. Then i came to know, no matter whoever it maybe  and how close you might be, people change when they meet new people and after making new friends.

Time passes quickly and everyone changes with time. Everything has changed, priorities were reorganized, we met rare. 


Image source - Pinterest

All those past memories suddenly seemed faded and deemed. And whenever i saw her suddenly all the memories flashed before my eyes but then i realised that even though we're still friends but the spark of friendship has gone. 

But the question is: why do people always leave? 
Well, I've been in search of an answer for this question all my life, now I understand why, because people come when they're supposed to and leave exactly when they should. See the thing is people are not pages and I intend not to fill them up with my turmoils but sometimes things become heavy and you need someone to take it off. I met some and lost some, it's always a never ending cycle and you can not control this, however you can choose as to with whom you enjoy the time that you have, time is an illusion, what you have is now. Cherish the things you've, and enjoy every moment of life. 

Comments

  1. Sayooooooonaaaaaanara .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though it's showing "unknown" but I guess I know who's this.. thank you 0-0

      Delete
  2. Wonderful maacha...keeping writing ....



    Wid love ~ jyo🍁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bro!! Yes yes I'll be "keeping writing" xD

      Delete
  3. Mention the reality of relations that exist truly..😞

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last line is perfectly beautiful. Yup ur right dear only few ppl be unchanged nd rest get changed when they meet new ppl. If changing is their real character then y did they end up being so close. But I'm lucky i have two best frnds who'll never change no matter what. Love you Saritha nd Manju. Ineffable piece darlo. Loved it nd remembered a frndshp which changed by a single word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind read and feedback dear!! 🌻

      Delete
  5. This is the universe lifecycle, people come and go then new person come, we think this Only happening with us, but NO, this is supposed to happen with everyone and that's why this universe call us HUMANS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes like promises friendships are meant to end one day...
    Nicely described!! Keep inking dolly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind and feedback 🙇🏻‍♀️🌻

      Delete
  8. ���� recommend by Prithvi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind read 🌻🙇🏻‍♀️

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind read 🙇🏻‍♀️🌻

      Delete
  10. Recommended by prithvi.......great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind read and feedback 🌻🙇🏻‍♀️

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind read 🙇🏻‍♀️🌻

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An open letter to my late father

Mental health awareness