I don't do love. #001


You have the ability to make my heart skip a beat.

You have the ability to make me blush.

But falling in love with you isn't one of my strong suits.

For me, it's the polar opposite;

I don't fall, and I simply cannot fall for someone.

Love terrifies me.

To me, love is incomprehensible.

I am deserving of love, but it is not for me.

All I ever need and deserve is love, 

All I ever give is love,

Dear, but I don't do love.


- Bhargavi aka Dolly //I don't do love.




Comments

  1. Nice writing 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Dolly 🌻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making more sense bharr!!♥️All about love & me, right bharr?💗😹

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big fan ❤️🌝

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great writing...but what I really want to say is love is for everyone, just remove the thought of fear from it...accept it from other perspective, I'm damm sure you will be one who gets love and be in love 💞

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, a goodbye!?

An open letter to my late father

Mental health awareness