I'm creating myself.


Dear people,


This is to the ones who have been texting me, "oh having fun", "enjoying ah", "tera sahi hai", "you're lucky", or whatever with a smirking emoji especially.

I'm still not getting what you actually mean.

Well, If you don't know then let me tell you,

that literally gives me nothing but toxic vibes.

As if, you don't want me to be happy, 

having fun, or whatever I'm doing.

You could've texted me something like "glad that you're having fun, "glad that you're happy" or something like that, ofcourse few did text me that way but the rest whoever texted me, you guys taking me back to my overthinking phase. 



Bruh, please! I'm done with that phase.

I didn't comeback just like that. This time, I'm not letting anyone F with my vibe and mood. 

If you don't know, I'm not the same Bhargavi which you've known me for all these years. 

I comeback stronger than I was and 

stronger than I can ever be. 

I'm healing and creating better version of myself.

I'm not finding myself anymore, I'm creating. 

I'm creating myself.

All I need and want is vibes, good vibes, good energy, peace, happiness, love and all the other things that I deserve. 

I'm proud of who I am and who I've becoming into.

If you don't like me, then don't. 

If I get off vibes, I ain't gonna be the same.

Not trying to be rude, but man it is what it is.


Love and light,

Bhargavi aka Dolly! 🌻


Ps: this is just what I felt and nothing else. 

If you get offended then sorry.

In picture: myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, a goodbye!?

An open letter to my late father

Mental health awareness