An open letter to my Amma (mom)



Dear mumma,

No words can ever describe what and how I feel about you. Yet I wish I could tell you in all the ways I can.

Cheers to you for being my mom.

Cheers to our endless fights. Yes endless indeed. 

Happens every freakin time.

You're special, but sometimes insanely crazy, 

unforgettable and of course my fake sister figure.


Mom you're truly an inspiration.

You taught me to be been patient, not to cry and face my things on my own and whatnot.

You've taught me a lot.

You've taught me everything you could.

And you know, I'm that kid, everyone wish they had. 

But sadly, they ain't got me cause I'm yours always mommy.

And yeah I know I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me but anyways, I am thankful for everything you've done till date.

I'm sorry for being rude sometimes to you.

I'm sorry for not listening to you sometimes.

I may not be a perfect daughter but I will definitely gonna be perfect, one day.

Although I know I'm perfect to you (that's what you feel or tell me always but I'll be sure one day.)

I'll make you feel proud of me, one day.

Yes, one day, for sure.


Though its not that easy for a single mother to do everything like fulfillments, needs of the family all alone yet you never show your tears, you smile and pretend that you're brave but I knows what you goes through every day within. Yes, I know, you can't hide anything from me mom. I know you the best. 

I am thankful to god that he gave my mom by my side, the one who never lets me feel alone, the one who took the place of my father after his death.


I remember getting angry every time I get to know people talking stuff behind our backs, but yet you make me feel better and I'm gonna remember what you always say "let them say whatever they wanna, we know what we are, ain't it?!"

I used to think, can anyone be kind?!

My heart says "yes" after looking at you.

You my kind and sweetest human on the whole damn planet Earth.


Mom, I'm telling you, no matter what anyone ever say to you, you ain't just raised a girl, you are raising and making your girl to the strongest ever. 

No one can ever raise me better than you. 

No one can ever take care of me better than you.

No one can ever make me happy as you do. 

You are the bestest mom.

You are the hero in my life.

You make me believe in myself.

Being with you gives me immense of happiness. 

You even made me believe that we can do anything by ourselves without depending on anyone and whatnot.

You're my support system, whatever it maybe you were and are always there with me.

I wish you all the happiness mom, cause you deserve nothing but all the happiness and everything that gonna make you smile. 

Well, I didn't really need this day to tell you that I love you but yeah, I love you always amma! 


Love and regards,

Yours forever irritating daughter,

Bhargavi aka Dolly! 


In picture: my mom and I. (4th Oct '20)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maybe, a goodbye!?

An open letter to my late father

Mental health awareness